- Shichang Liu, Fengchao Yu, Qin Hu, Tingliang Wang, Lujia Yu, Shengwang Du, Weichuan Yu, and Ning Li, "Development of in planta chemical cross-linking-based quantitative interactomics in arabidopsis," J. Proteome Res. 17, 3195 (2018)..
- Min Wu, Hong-Lei Tian, Xiaobo Liu, John Ho Chun Lai, Shengwang Du, and Jun Xia, “Impairment of inhibitory synapse formation and motor behavior in mice lacking the NL2 binding partner LHFPL4/GARLH4,” Cell Reports 23, 1691 (2018).
- Sze Cheung Lau, Hoi Chun Chiu, Luwei Zhao, Teng Zhao, M. M. T. Loy, and Shengwang Du, “An integrated single- and two-photon non-diffracting light-sheet microscope,” Rev. Sci. Instrum. 89, 043701 (2018).
- Aifang Cheng, Teng Zhao, Kai-Hei Tse, Hei-Man Chow, Yong Cui, Liwen Jiang, Shengwang Du, Michael M. T. Loy, and Karl Herrup, "ATM and ATR play complementary roles in the behavior of excitatory and inhibitory vesicle populations," Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA (PNAS) 115, E292 (2018).
- Huiqin Huang, Xiaochen Lin, Zhuoyi Liang, Teng Zhao, Shengwang Du, Michael M. T. Loy, Kwok-On Lai, Amy K. Y. Fu, and Nancy Y. Ip, "Cdk5-dependent phosphorylation of liprinα1 mediates neuronal activity-dependent synapse development", Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA (PNAS) 114, E6992 (2017).
- Yong Cui, Qiong Zhao, Hong-Tao Xie, Wing Shing Wong, Xiangfeng Wang, Caiji Gao, Yu Ding, Yuqi Tan, Takashi Ueda, Yan Zhang, and Liwen Jiang, "MONENSIN SENSITIVITY1 (MON1)/CALCIUM CAFFEINE ZINC SENSITIVITY1 (CCZ1)-Mediated Rab7 Activation Regulates Tapetal Programmed Cell Death and Pollen Development", Plant Physiology 173, 81 (2017).
- Franco K. C. Au, Yue Jia, Kai Jiang, Ilya Grigoriev, Bill K. T. Hau, Yuehong Shen, Shengwang Du, Anna Akhmanova, and Robert Z. Qi, "GAS2L1 is a centriole-associated protein required for centrosome dynamics and disjunction", Development Cell 40, 206 (2017).
- Hao Wang, Xiaohong Zhuang, Xiangfeng Wang, Angus Ho Yin Law, Teng Zhao, Shengwang Du, Michael M. T. Loy, and Liwen Jiang, "Demonstration of a distinct pathway for polar exocytosis for plant cell wall formation that Is regulated by Rop1", Plant Physiology 172, 1003 (2016).
- Teng Zhao, Sze Cheung Lau, Ying Wang, Yumian Su, Hao Wang, Aifang Cheng, Karl Herrup, Nancy Y. Ip, Shengwang Du, and M. M. T. Loy, "Multicolor 4D fluorescence microscopy using ultrathin Bessel light sheets," Scientific Reports 6, 26159 (2016).
- Graham Vail, Aifang Cheng, Yu Ray Han, Teng Zhao, Shengwang Du, Michael M.T. Loy, Karl Herrup, and Mark R. Plummer, "ATM protein is located on presynaptic vesicles and its deficit leads to failures in synaptic plasticity," Journal of Neurophysiology 116, 201 (2016).
- Xinggui Gu, Engui Zhao, Teng Zhao, Miaomiao Kang, Chen Gui, Jacky W. Y. Lam, Shengwang Du, Michael M. T. Loy, and Ben Zhong Tang, "A mitochondrion-specific photoactivatable fluorescence turn-on AIE-based bioprobe for localization super-resolution microscope," Adv. Mater. 28, 5064 (2016).
- Teng Zhao, Ying Wang, Yuanliang Zhai, Xiaoxuan Qu, Aifang Cheng, Shengwang Du, and M. M. T. Loy, "A user-friendly two-color super-resolution localization microscope," Opt. Express 23, 1879 (2015).
- 雷明德, 杜勝望, 趙騰, 王瑩, “深層細胞超分辨率成像的方法、系統及棱鏡光薄片裝置,” China Patent No.: CN 104458683 B (2018). [M. M. T. Loy, Shengwang Du, Teng Zhao, and Ying Wang, "Deep cell super-resolution imaging methods, deep cell super-resolution imaging optical system and prism sheet device," China Patent No.: CN 104458683 B (2018).]
- 赵腾, 雷明德, 杜胜望, "双色荧光定位超分辨率生物显微方法及系统," China Patent No.: CN 104515760 B (2017).[Teng Zhao, M. M. T. Loy, and Shengwang Du, "A method and system for two-color fluorescence localization super-resolution microscopy," China Patent No.:CN 104515760 B (2017). ]